On Friday, November 10th 2017, JOSHUA will be celebrating out 13th year of doing justice in Brown County WI, and we want you to join us!
Every year, JOSHUA (Justice Organization Sharing Hope United for Action) has an annual banquet where our JOSHUA leaders and community members will gather to celebrate and lift up the work and accomplishments of 2017. This event is our biggest fundraising event of the year, where we release our new materials for the next year of fighting for justice in our community.
It is our pleasure to invite you to the 13th Annual JOSHUA Banquet, “Challenging ourselves to make a difference. Are you up to the challenge?” The event details are as follows:
Friday, November 10th 2017
Tundra Lodge Resort & Conference Center
865 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI 54304
Doors open 5pm with programming starting at 6:15pm
The evening will include a sit down dinner, silent auction, clergy cake off, key note speaker Dr Derek Jeffreys, cash bar, and much more.
With JOSHUA being a nonprofit organization (501c3) our budget is made up through member and partner congregations, donations from individuals (just like you), fundraising, and grants from foundations. Banquet tickets are $50 per person.
Tickets are now available for purchase! You can buy your tickets one of three ways.
1) Buy them online (https://squareup.com/
2) Buy your tickets at St Matthew Parish Center Office during business hours. Click here for hours of operation.
3) Buy them at any upcoming JOSHUA meeting from a committee, board member, or our organizer (don’t worry we will make announcements so you know who they are).
Make sure you get your tickets today!
As an added bonus, the Tundra Lodge is offering an additional way to help make our 13th Annual Banquet as profitable for JOSHUA as possible.
Every room that is booked in the JOSHUA block on the night of our banquet, Tundra Lodge will donate 10% back to JOSHUA! Check out the Tundra Lodge to view the rooms and check out the full day water parks passes you will get when booking a room. (http://
How do you make sure that your room gets counted for the 10% back to JOSHUA? Follow our 3 steps to ensure that you have an amazing night, and JOSHUA receives 10% back.
1) Call Tundra Lodge at (920) 405-8700 to reserve your room for Friday, November 10th in the JOSHUA block for the JOSHUA banquet.
2) Email us at email@example.com with the name of the person renting the room, and the total cost of your room so we can track the rooms.
3) Get ready for an amazing banquet and night to celebrate JOSHUA and all the work we have done in the last year!
Make sure you follow our facebook event page for the banquet to get more details of our banquet as they come out! We will start selling tickets in September, but have many exciting announcements before than! Click here to view the page.